Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello my friends

So it has been almost another month since I have posted and I have no excuses. I really have not had much to post about, so today I will ramble. We have a new president. I am glad to see our nation excited, but only time will tell us if we made the correct decision. Hopefully we did. Its been nearly a month since I graduated and no solid leads for a job. Everyone around has asked aren't you so glad you graduated? Yes, yes I am. Unfortunately, I graduated in time to see the worst job market in thirty years. We set up the crib for Breyton last night in hopes of getting better sleep. I do not think we succeeded. I think it will take a few days for breybrey to get use to his new bed. Ethan is doing very well in school. his second report card was perfect as was his first. So today I think we are going to do something special for him. My wife is as lovely and beautiful as ever. I Love her so much. She does some much for me and the boys. Thanks Dearest. I am starting to get anxious to get back on the trail again. I am ready for spring to be here, so that we as a family can hit the trails again. I have the coolest nephew (Kaden) of all time. Ethan and I are looking forward to trekking with him and his dad this summer. I have been craving New Mexican food lately. Maybe some Gardunos or Papa Felipes would satisfy the craving. Sometimes I wish I could fly to Albuquerque for lunch like Kristen and I used to do in the old days. Thanks to everyone for you support and love. And that is all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, Kristen will you go back to work so we can all get some flight benefits?

Ella has been in the crib since 4 weeks.... she still doesn't let me sleep, so good luck with brey boy.

Melissa said...

Ammie has only been in her crib or about six weeks now but she thinks it is so cool because she is now in the same room as her big sister.