Sunday, August 30, 2009

Long time , no post


It has been too long since I posted last. This summer has been busy and interesting. I changed jobs, and have been busy with adjusting to that. Unfortunately I have not been able to hike/camp/backpack nearly as much as I had wanted to. There are several reasons for that but none of them good. My parents have moved to the Layton area from Albuquerque, so we have been busy with that as well. we have been casually looking at houses, so we are trying to figure out were we want to live. As a result of my new job Kris and I have been able to go on more dates this summer than the past five years combined. It has been wonderful, nothing like spending quality time with your bestest buddy in the whole entire world. Last Friday Kristen and I Went and saw Lonestar at the Scera Shell. We had a great time, outdoor venue, no smoking, no alchohol, beautiful weather, and good food. Lonestar put on a great show, which we both enjoyed very much. Today we have been making Sweet and Sour Pork, which is one of my favorites, for Kristens family. Not much else to report. I love ya' dear, thanks for everything.